Tax Consulting & Planning
At Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP our goal is to minimizing your tax liabilities. Since each situation is unique, our tax experts continuously update their knowledge of the current tax law changes and opportunities, so we can provide our clients the most comprehensive, up-to-date advice. Our commitment to your professional growth demonstrates our dedication to being on the forefront of the taxation arena.
Our principals and staff members have expertise in many areas including compliance and tax preparation for corporations, partnerships, individuals, estates, trusts and non-profit organizations as well as gift and estate taxes. We also provide tax advocacy services if conflicts with regulatory agencies arise, and can represent you or your company before the taxing authorities to resolve any disputes, notices or audits.
Professional & Personal Managing
If the administrative demands on your day-to-day schedule are weighing you down, contact Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP for immediate relief. We have custom-designed our programs to meet your specific needs.
- Evaluate your investment opportunities
- Prepare your investment portfolios to meet long-term and short-term requirements
- Monthly bill payment
- Review your insurance needs
- Prepare a complete set of records for your business, personal and investment activities
- Evaluate your tax and estate planning considerations
Personal and professional management provides you with personal freedom and ensures that your business, pleasure and investment needs are covered.
Accounting & Auditing
As a financial partner of Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP you never have to wonder whether you are making a decision that might adversely affect your tax situation or financial dealings. We will be by your side guiding you every step of the way. We make certain the necessary safeguards are in place.
If there is concern, we may suggest that you upgrade your:
- Internal control policies to safeguard assets
- Accounting and computer procedures to assure accuracy and increase the usefulness of data
- Management and budgeting reports
- System of measuring the effectiveness of your productivity and marketing efforts
Small Business Consulting
At Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP we offer small business owners and entrepreneurs the financial and management expertise required in the 21st century. We understand that small businesses and start-up companies may not be able to afford internal bookkeeping or accounting personnel. For that very reason, we have developed cost-effective services that can mean the difference between mere survival and real growth. To make certain you meet your goals, we stay the course with you ensuring that you make the right move at the right time.
Depending on your specific needs, Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP will:
- Record your cash receipts, cash disbursements
- Make accounting adjustments
- Prepare your financial reports, payroll taxes, sales tax and federal, state and city reports
- Obtain financing for cash flow needs or growth
- Evaluate your compensation and benefits, including life and medical insurance
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and analysis of your company’s micro and macro business environment
- Review your investment portfolios and help with income protection and retirement planning
Business is complicated. And the larger you are, the more complicated it gets. You can protect your business and your personal assets by hiring the tax consultants and financial advisors at Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP. By taking our firm on as your financial partner, we can advise you on the safest and most prosperous route to take when paying your taxes and managing your income and expenditures.
Our entrepreneurial style allows us to assist you in all facets of business and management including:
- Obtaining financing, credit lines, SBA loans, accounts receivable financing and equity loans
- Mergers and acquisitions, including the evaluation of business opportunities
- Evaluation and counseling on business and personal investments
- Cash flows and budget analysis
- Installation, support and training on business computer systems
- Compensation and benefits
CPA’S on a Non-Profit mission
At Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP we understand the complexities of non-profit accounting and tax reporting. We can assist in facilitating the non-profit with their bookkeeping issues, budget preparation and board reporting.
We are developing a Work Shop which non-profits can use to help answer their reporting questions in order to streamline their bookkeeping, budget and board reporting.
Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP also provides accounting and auditing for various programs and services, from schools, advocacy, environmental, self realization and children’s programs. We can make recommendations for internal control improvements to insure proper compliance for reporting.
Our non-profit tax service encompasses timely and correct filing of the Form 990 along with the requirements for the State of California. We can make recommendations for tax planning which can assist in producing more of a revenue stream.
E-mail us to find out more about our Bookkeeping Workshops.