· Responsible for the accounting and financial side of the practice (audits and review financial statements for various industries).
· Committed to updating clients to develop their financial information in an upgraded and remodeled manner. We want this information to provide the best picture for the company.
· Consulting services provided for setting up a business, selecting the right tax structure and formatting in-house financial statements.
· Specializes in the non-profit sector performing audits, Al33 compliance audits, Yellow Book audits and preparation services.
· Performs compliance audits for retirement plans.
· Involved with various types of industries and non-profits, such as the garment industry, environmental, art and literacy, social services, construction, wholesalers, trucking services, wine, hospitality and real estate.
· Member of the California Society of CPAs, American Institute of CPA, Vistage, and ProVisors
The firm also participates in Peer Review through the California Society of CPAs.