Small Business Survival Tactics
At Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP we offer small business owners and entrepreneurs the financial and management expertise required in the 21st century. We understand that small businesses and start-up companies may not be able to afford internal bookkeeping or accounting personnel. For that very reason, we have developed cost-effective services that can mean the difference between mere survival and real growth. To make certain you meet your goals, we stay the course with you ensuring that you make the right move at the right time.
Depending on your specific needs, Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP will:
- Record your cash receipts, cash disbursements
- Make accounting adjustments
- Prepare your financial reports, payroll taxes, sales tax and federal, state and city reports
- Obtain financing for cash flow needs or growth
- Evaluate your compensation and benefits, including life and medical insurance
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and analysis of your company’s micro and macro business environment
- Review your investment portfolios and help with income protection and retirement planning
Contact Frith-Smith & Archibald, LLP and let us help you lead the way toward success.